Join Our Team:
Our goal at ViralStyle is to help make selling custom-printed apparel fast and easy, with no overhead. We achieve this by crowd funding design ideas and fulfilling orders in bulk. We are one of the fastest-growing crowdfunding platforms available online, and already have thousands of happy customers and clients.
The main focus of our platform is on the client/designer. We make sure they have all the tools they need to sell the most product that they can at the best prices. This includes giving them access to in-depth analytics and advanced features not available on other custom apparel crowd funding platforms.
Our website has gone through many iterations, but currently it is stronger than it's ever been. ViralStyle is heavily focused on upgrading and maintaining our technology to surpass the needs of our clients. We value our clients input highly, and because of this we have made it easy for them to talk directly with us to report bugs or request new features.
***This job position can be filled either remotely (US based ONLY) or locally. Our main office is in Tampa, FL***
***Relocation Benefits Offered***
What we’re looking for:
We like to work with people who are like us: driven, career-focused over-achievers that enjoy recognition and are willing to challenge themselves in order to attain it.
You should be a confident self-starting individual with the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Vue.js (Vuex experience is a plus)
- Familiar with Social media API’s (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) and integrating them into web projects
- Agile Development Experience
- Comfortable with version control systems – Git
- Extensive experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Proficient at analyzing, decomposing and solving problems
- Sound judgement and direction in work prioritization
- Ability to work with project cycles and manage rapid changes
Highly desirable additional skills:
- eCommerce development experience
- Development of Retail or CRM systems
- Experience in UX (User Experience) Design/Development
We value attitude, adaptability and aptitude over experience, if you do not have the experience outlined but think you can do this role tell us why you should be considered in your application.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Pay and Comfortable Work Schedule.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- You will be a part of a successful growing business, with cutting-edge development projects.
- You can even work from home!