Social Media Manager
Viralstyle is looking for a Social Media Manager to partner with our marketing and creative teams to develop innovative and engaging content for digital campaigns on various social media platforms. This is a non-exempt position and is available to part-time employees, contractors, freelancers, and social media marketing agencies. Expected weekly contribution is 25-30 hours.
Viralstyle is a print on demand, e-commerce platform that allows anyone to create, sell, and distribute custom products worldwide with no upfront cost or risk. We have simplified the process of inventory, printing, fulfillment, and customer service for entrepreneurs.
- Create, share, and manage Viralstyle’s social media presence across online platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Have a knowledge of, and implement social media strategy, coordinating with Viralstyle marketing, creative, and client service teams to ensure effectiveness and proper messaging.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities; duties include creating editorial calendars, producing engaging photos and content for posts, designing graphics, scheduling posts, audience building, running social media advertising campaigns, managing comments/messages/mentions across multiple channels, interacting with industry leaders, sharing relevant content to increase engagement.
- Design engaging and interesting graphic content for social posts to entice readers to read further or follow call to action
- Advocate for clients in social media spaces through social listening, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where and when appropriate.
- Drive relevant traffic to Viralstyle’s website through content repurposing (blogs, articles, videos, slideshares, infographics, etc.).
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Support team members regarding client needs and recommendations stemming from social media feedback/interactions.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and strategy and how it can be utilized in different branding scenarios.
- Excellent technical skills as related to social media platforms / tools and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Competent in graphic design with working knowledge and experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign software
- Able to recognize changes in trends and spot a new trend in its infancy.
- Familiarity with basic SEO and inbound marketing principles.
- Experience using project management software for task scheduling/tracking.
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and to build and maintain relationships.
Signs you’d be a good Social Media Manager for Viralstyle:
- You’re savvy with social media - even your thoughts include hashtags.
- You’re always in-the-know and can spot trends as they develop.
- You’re an avid multi-tasker who can change direction and handle multiple initiatives at once.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Benefits available
- Fun, upbeat working environment.
- Friday Lunch is provided.
- And of course, the obligatory ping pong table!